About the role
Our client's pharmacies have multiple roles in all regional locations of Australia. Their objective is to enhance the customer’s healthcare outcome via the most effective and efficient means, resulting in great savings to the end user their customers.
Benefits and Culture
- They our one of Australia's leading pharmacy groups.
- These roles are all full-time positions which requires you to work a flexible roster.
- Great salary on offer, plus super, real career and ownership opportunity for the right candidates.
- The pharmacy group provides a friendly culture in a fast-paced retail working environment with opportunities to further your Pharmacy career.
- All their employees receive ongoing training to help achieve their very best in customer service.
To be successful in this role:
You must have:
- Ability to complete or completed the KAPS examination with the Australian Pharmacy Council;
- Ability to complete or completed the IELTS or OET or PET examination;
- Proficient high in English;
- Pharmacy Degree in Australia or overseas;
- The applicant must be able to register as a pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA) accreditation;
- Minimum of 3 years of Pharmacist experience in Retail is essential;
- Meet all the visa requirements for Australia;
- Must be prepared to meet all fees and charges and ability to demonstrate to the Australian government that you will be totally self-sufficient once you arrive in Australia by providing evidence;
- A friendly, flexible, pleasant, quick and trustworthy work ethic;
- Sound customer service skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
You ideally have:
- Previous experience in hospital or retail community pharmacy;
- Open mind to relocate to only regional locations in Australia;
- Availability to start in 2020 or 2021